Paris Hotels and accommodation
Paris sounds so dramatic, radiating beauty all over, with beautiful girls walking down the street and lights and lights just everywhere- blinking and calling you to be a part of this unusually hot city! Yes, Paris- France is known for reasons attractive to most of them. “The City Of Lights “as it is correctly soubriquet is enlisted in one of the most sought after tourist destination, year round from populace universally. Paris indicates city of joy, with lavishness flowing in from simply everywhere. Exotic food, scrumptious wine, satin clothes, high heels, jewelry, extreme extravaganza are some of the silent features of Paris. And talking of louder ones include jolting night life, high speed, disco tecs and much more. But then Paris is not just about all these soul spoiling elements. To discover complete Paris a completely dedicated tour is a must and for that you are bound to stay in one of the hotels of Paris. You can choose from our exclusive list of hotels which include many discounts on top Paris Hotels, also we have great deals to bring you cheap Paris hotels for the budget travel. You can also find luxury hotels at great discounted rates. Thinking of a last minute weekend break or business trip to Paris, you can now find Last minute hotels in Paris at our best rates.
Things to do in Paris:
- The Eiffel Tower. The Eiffel Tower became a main symbol of Paris. It is certainly the most known monument in the world. Its construction begins on January 23, 1887 with the engineer Gustave Eiffel. The assembly of the 15 000 metal parts finished in Mars 1889 and symbolized the World's Fair which took place in the Champs de Mars.
- Enjoy the beauty of the Notre Dame Cathedral.The Notre-Dame Cathedral is an island in the Seine River that is the original birthplace of Paris. The cathedral is almost nine hundred years old. A little less 200 years were necessary to build the cathedral of the Cathedrals. Maurice de Sully, bishop in 1160, decided the construction of imposing building. Theatre of the famous novel of Victor Hugo "Notre Dame de Paris".
- The Louvre. The Louvre Museum is one of the world's largest and best-known museums of fine art, which consists more then 75000 paintings all pover the world. From a castle in 1190 to his completion in 1870, the palace of the Louvre gradually extended on right bank from Seine. In origin The Louvre was conceived to be a Palace.
- The Sacred Heart. The main famous in paris Basilica of Sacred Heart, style byzantin, was built between 1876 and 1912, according to the wishes of the catholic hierarchy, for expier the crimes of the Commune of Paris. The access to the Dome confers to you one of the most beautiful sights of the Capital: Montmartre, the Place du Tertre and its multiple coffees and restaurants, the very secret convent at the foot of the Basilica and also Paris and all the Northern suburbs.
- The Musee d'Orsay. The Musee d'Orsay is housed in the former railway station and it holds mainly French art dating from 1848 to 1914, including paintings, sculptures, furniture, and photography, and is probably known for its extensive collection of impressionist masterpieces by popular painters such as Monet and Renoir. Many of these works were held at the Galerie nationale du Jeu de Paume prior to the musee's opening in 1986.
You can find your perfect location in Paris and go4hotels.com will help you to choose the best paris hotel for your stay. Visit Paris, go4hotels.com for Paris hotel bookings. Book the Best Paris Hotels here. go4hotels.com for all your Hotel bookings with the best hotel discount rates. Also now offering our Paris Flight booking service, best published airfares online.