Located right in the heart of Barcelona, the Hotel Advance is a stone's throw away from the historic, lively neighbourhoods of El Raval, Barrio Gotico and Borne, surrounded by museums and other attractions.
The 1888 building, designed by Santi Nin, was the residence of Marqueses de Framis until 1990. The main doors, now fully restored, date from the late 19th century.
The aristocratic Hotel Advance seamlessly blends elegance, modernity, and plenty of comfort, giving you the feeling of being in authentic Barcelona.
Some of the 36 guest rooms feature charming terraces, and all come equipped with flat-screen TV, minibar, safe, air conditioning, desk, complete private bathroom with shower (bath on request), magnifying mirror, hairdryer, selection of toiletries.
Rooms suitable for disabled persons available.
Breakfast buffet, room service.
- Personalised service
- Reservations for shows, trips, restaurants etc.
- Free national and international press
- 24-hour reception
- Iron available at reception
- Laundry and dry-cleaning service
- Free tourist information
- Taxi reservations, car hire, walking & cycling tours
- Free wireless internet access throughout the hotel
- Library with books about Barcelona and fashion/style magazines
- Lounge complete with fireplace
- Internet corner
- Car park 150 metres from the hotel